I know this church is true.
I know that this really is Jesus Christ's church and He has called Russell M. Nelson to lead and guide the church through Him.
I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ really did appear to him. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon, that it is true, and it really is another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that by reading it, we can find more peace, joy, purpose, and direction in our lives.
I know that Jesus Christ suffered and died for me. I am so thankful for Him and all He has done. I know that I am never alone, He is always by my side. He perfectly understands me and knows exactly how to help me.
I know Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers.
I am a Child of God. He loves me, and I love Him.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen
Sister Bates
No comments:
Post a Comment